Email snaffu

Hmmm, blogger's image attachment isn't working this morning, for some reason. This is my first image-free post.

My cup runneth over: I've had so many rich experiences lately I'm bursting with ideas and things to write about ... yet still no time to write.

Three days after returning from my honeymoon in Tahiti, I got a contract on my house ... This was a real blessing after the market changed from a seller's market to a buyer's market here in the DC area. Now, after just one week, the new owners are already chomping at the bit to close.

SO! while I'm still reeling from my beautiful wedding and 15 days of honeymoooning, I find myself neck deep in boxes! But that's not why I'm writing this.

Wouldn't you know it: Smack dab in the middle of our over-the-water bungalow bliss, I discovered that my email server went down on Live Path. Ironic that this is probably the first time in a decade that I haven't checked email every day. While it's back up and running now, it was unfortunately, out of commission for several days.

So, for all of you who tried to contact me: I'm missing some email. If you got bounceback, feel free to try again - and please accept my apologies!

Back to my packing and my short work hiatus. In the words of Arnold Schwarzenneger, "I'll be back."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT COMMENTS

SEARCH

CONNECT

TwitterLinkedInYouTubePosterousFacebook G+

LEIGH DURST

LEIGH DURST
I’m Leigh Durst, a 20 year veteran in business, operations, customer strategy, ecommerce, digital & social media and marketing. Simply put, I’m a strategist that helps companies (start-up to blue chip) achieve business shift, create more compelling online and offline experiences. I also write, speak and teach about experience design and next-generation business. I’m a futurist, visionary, strategist, doer and connector with a passion for people and helping others. When I’m not on the road, you’ll find me in the San Francisco bay area, working, beaching it and hanging out with my family and dog.

NEW! FEATURED IN

NEW!  FEATURED IN
The Customer Experience Edge

CO-AUTHOR OF

CO-AUTHOR OF
Age of Conversation 3 - Get yours now in hardcover, paperback and for the Kindle.

CONTRIBUTOR TO

CONTRIBUTOR TO
Web Redesign: Workflow that Works