Interesting stats on customer centricity

I promise, I won't issue another HUGE post for awhile! I mentioned earlier that I got hands on a recent Gartner presentation called "Gartner CRM Scenario: The Current and Future State of Customer Relationship Management." The presentation included several interesting tidbits.

One slide in particular caught my eye. Here's a summary of what it said:
  • Only 41% of senior excutives think their companies deserve customer loyalty

  • Only 19% have compensation tied to quality of service

  • Only 24% believe their companies invest in people more than technology

  • Only 31% agree they have the tools to service and resolve customer problems

  • 76% think customer strategy is more important than it was three years ago

  • 65% state their executives don’t meet with customers frequently

  • Things that make you go hmmm.


    (Note, the Gartner presentation cited statistics from a Strativity Group 2005 Global Customer Experience Management Study.)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    POST HISTORY

    RECENT COMMENTS

    SEARCH

    CONNECT

    TwitterLinkedInYouTubePosterousFacebook G+

    LEIGH DURST

    LEIGH DURST
    I’m Leigh Durst, a 20 year veteran in business, operations, customer strategy, ecommerce, digital & social media and marketing. Simply put, I’m a strategist that helps companies (start-up to blue chip) achieve business shift, create more compelling online and offline experiences. I also write, speak and teach about experience design and next-generation business. I’m a futurist, visionary, strategist, doer and connector with a passion for people and helping others. When I’m not on the road, you’ll find me in the San Francisco bay area, working, beaching it and hanging out with my family and dog.

    NEW! FEATURED IN

    NEW!  FEATURED IN
    The Customer Experience Edge

    CO-AUTHOR OF

    CO-AUTHOR OF
    Age of Conversation 3 - Get yours now in hardcover, paperback and for the Kindle.

    CONTRIBUTOR TO

    CONTRIBUTOR TO
    Web Redesign: Workflow that Works